A tableau is a wonderful software for data visualization and analysis. Its extensively used in all corporate houses and there is a lot of demand for tableau experts in the industry.
If you are looking for reliable Tableau Certification Training In Raj Nagar area please contact us for more details.
You will get a certificate of completion from Bay20.education after attending all sessions and be completing all assignments/quizzes.
We will also prepare you for Tableau Desktop – Qualified Associate exam. Official Exam fees are not included in the training fees. You can to this link for official exam fees https://www.tableau.com/support/certification.
Anyone with 2+ years of working experience can do this course.
Online / Classroom Training
Project Based Training
3 Capstone Projects
Certification From International Society Of Data Science
Advanced Training In Tableau
In-depth Training In Statistical Concepts
Module01 – Installation and required Environment
Module02 – Connecting Tableau to Different Files, Server Files
Module03 – Navigation in Tableau
Module04 – Tableau basics
- Formatting, Adding Labels, Colouring,
- Working with Calculated Fields, Exporting worksheets etc.
Module05 – Working with Data
- Understanding Aggregation, Granularity, Level of Details
- Joining Data vs. Blending Data
- Understanding Hierarchies and Joints( Inner , Outer , Left or Right joints)
- Creating Multiple Joints, Joining on Multiple Field
Module06 – RAdvance Data Preparation
- Data Interpreter
- Pivot & Split
- Splitting Columns
- Meta Data Grid
- Fixing Geographical Data Error
Module07 – Creating Different charts, Plots, Dual Axis charts, Learning about Highlighting etc.
Module08 – Working with Time Series
Module09 – Advance Calculation
- Creating Groups
- Sets (Dynamic vs. Static), working with sets using Parameters
- Adding Filter, Parameters
- Calculated Field vs. Quick Table Calculation
- Specifying Direction of Calculation
Module10 – Creating Dashboard, Storytelling with advanced features
Module11 – Working Geographical Data
- Creating Custom Territories
- Cross Data Base Joints
Module12 – Analytics in tableau
- Box Plot (Analysing Box Plot)
- Moving Average
- Trend Lines , Average Line, Constant Line
- Adding Reference Line
- Distribution Band
- Median & Quartiles
Module13 – Animation in Tableau
- Making Visualisation and adding animation