Taleau is a wonderful software for data visualisation and analysis. Its extensively used in all corporate houses and there is lot of demand for tableau experts in industry.
You will get a certificate of completion from Bay20.education after attending all sessions and be completing all assignments/quizzes.
We will also prepare you for Tableau Desktop – Qualified Associate exam. Official Exam fees are not included in the training fees. You can to this link for official exam fees https://www.tableau.com/support/certification.
Anyone with 2+ years of working experience can do this course.
Online / Classroom Training
Project Based Training
3 Capstone Projects
Certification From International Society Of Data Science
Advanced Training In Tableau
In-depth Training In Statistical Concepts
Module01 – Installation and required Environment
Module02 – Connecting Tableau to Different Files, Server Files
Module03 – Navigation in Tableau
Module04 – Tableau basics
- Formatting, Adding Labels, Colouring,
- Working with Calculated Fields, Exporting worksheets etc.
Module05 – Working with Data
- Understanding Aggregation, Granularity, Level of Details
- Joining Data vs. Blending Data
- Understanding Hierarchies and Joints( Inner , Outer , Left or Right joints)
- Creating Multiple Joints, Joining on Multiple Field
Module06 – RAdvance Data Preparation
- Data Interpreter
- Pivot & Split
- Splitting Columns
- Meta Data Grid
- Fixing Geographical Data Error
Module07 – Creating Different charts, Plots, Dual Axis charts, Learning about Highlighting etc.
Module08 – Working with Time Series
Module09 – Advance Calculation
- Creating Groups
- Sets (Dynamic vs. Static), working with sets using Parameters
- Adding Filter, Parameters
- Calculated Field vs. Quick Table Calculation
- Specifying Direction of Calculation
Module10 – Creating Dashboard, Storytelling with advanced features
Module11 – Working Geographical Data
- Creating Custom Territories
- Cross Data Base Joints
Module12 – Analytics in tableau
- Box Plot (Analysing Box Plot)
- Moving Average
- Trend Lines , Average Line, Constant Line
- Adding Reference Line
- Distribution Band
- Median & Quartiles
Module13 – Animation in Tableau
- Making Visualisation and adding animation