Bay20 Certified Junior Engineer is a premium program provided by bay20.education and Bay20 Software Consultancy Services Pvt. Ltd. This program focuses on IQ improvement, problem-solving, advanced computer programming, web design, Vedic maths, cybersecurity, social media and advanced robotics. We equip students for future challenges. Our attempt is to create Indian tech prodigies.
A curated team of experts from fields of computer programming, web design, engineering, and management will teach students latest technology and equip them with valuable tools.
You will become Certified Junior Engineer™ after successful completion of the program.
Practical Classroom Training
Project Based Training
Certified Junior Engineer™ Certification
Basic & Advanced Training
IQ Improvement and Problem Solving
Program Director & Tutors
Co-Founder, Director oF Bay20.com Magento Certified Developer Plus | Prince2 Certified | ITIL Certified Associated with APDS IIM Calcutta
Co-Founder, Creative Director of Bay20.com Magento Certified Frontend Developer Web Design & Development expert
MBA Data Science Expert Python Developer
B-Tech in Electronics and Communication | PHP Developer
Why kids should learn “Coding”?
- Programmers are in high demand.
- Coding provides a competitive advantage
- Students better understand the world around them
- Coding improves creativity
- Coding improves problem-solving
- Coding improves persistence
- Coding improves communication
The majority of schools don’t teach Computer Programming
What subjects do students like “a lot”?
A few Geeks who started early
CEO – Founder – Facebook.com Started learning computer programming in 6th Grade
Founder – Microsoft Started learning computer programming when he was 13 years old.
Founder – Dropbox.com Started learning computer programming when he was in middle school.
Term 1 – Web Design Certification
Computer Fundamentals And Networks
- Computer Architecture
- LAN And WAN
- Basic Internet
- Google Searching
- Microsoft Office – Presentation And Microsoft Excel
- Adobe Photoshop
- Google Searching
- Personal Website and Blog Project – Example : manishmehta.com
Term 2 – Vedic Maths and Basic Python Certification
- Holistic Maths
- Completing The Whole
- Doubling And Halving
- Creative Maths
- A Magic Number
- Checking It Out
- The Invisible Number
- Mental Maths
- All From 9 And The Last From 10
- The Power Of Negative Thinking
- Another Magic Number
- Coherent Maths
- Conditionals and Loops
- File Handling
- Importing Packages – Random and Math packages
- Exercises 30-50 Programs Practice
- Class And Instances
Term 3 – Robotics Certification
Robotics And Artificial Intelligence
- Raspberry Pi
- Linux Command-Line Tools
- LED Project
- Creating Virtual Assistant
IQ Improvement And Reasoning
- Mind Games
- Data Interpretation
- Case Studies
Term 4 – Advanced Python and Digital Marketing Certification
Algorithms and Data Structures With Python
- Linked Lists
- Sorting and Searching
- Graphs and Graph Algorithms
- Trees and Tree Algorithms
Understanding Digital World
- Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Introduction to Cyber Security
- Social Media Marketing Strategies
- Google Analytics
- Google Webmaster tools
- Student Should have completed all 4 terms with minimum 80% attendance.
- The student must have completed all projects related to all modules.
- Final Verbal and Project presentations tests
- Qualified students will be awarded Bay20 Certified Junior Engineer™
- A lifelong alumuni status will also be awarded Bay20.education